Monday, April 8, 2013

You've Entered the No Spin Zone!

I knew it would be my fault somehow....http://jkwgup.blogspot.com/2013/04/so-much-drama-so-much-bullshit.html

When you go on the attack, expect to get reaction.  You went on the attack, then expect me to just sit by and take it?    Especially when the picture is painted that we are some evil, controlling, helicopter parents that are only in it to control you?  I can’t let that go.  Normally, I just eat the shit sandwich.  I'm not hungry today.

Let’s be clear here - you shut yourself off from us.  This is of your doing - not mine or your mother's.  You blocked us from your phone.  You de-friended.  We didn't.  You’ve published that.  This is exactly my point about finding the fault somewhere else. 

Think about it - you blocked us from your phone, but go on to say we don't want anything to do with you?  How does this make sense?  How is it that you say “Fuck this house, I’m never coming back” and we don’t want you in our lives?  It doesn’t make sense. 

We never told you to get out of the house and don’t come back.  We didn’t block your phone number.  I’m sure victim mentality people will agree with you.  I just don’t get it. 

The debt is forgiven.  I'll take care of it.  Should have followed my own advice and understood that it’s a gift and not a loan because you should never expect to get it back.  I don't want your money.

You can't continue to blame someone else because you had a knee jerk reaction.  It was your reactions that led us here.  Was Mom out of line with the Blog about that comment?  Yep - and I told her so.  Hopefully, you will learn from this and think about it before you conduct yourself the way you did yesterday.  Perhaps show a little bit of respect.  Perhaps not paint us in the light that you did in your blog.  Maybe take a step back and review the situation before jumping. 

We've tried to help, both emotionally and financially.  We get shit on when the newest girl strolls in.  Then we don't trust you, we don't believe you, we don't this or that.  We control your life, we don’t treat you fairly, etc.  I don't think we've said no very often – many times go above and beyond of our own free will.  But then we are treated this way regardless of what we say or do.  We can probably chart out the exact time that you will say we don’t trust you every time a new relationship begins.  It’s a pretty static timeline – about 2 weeks in. 

We both love you very much and you are not a waste of space or a burden or a failure.  We're not sorry you were born.  I think you need to get your head out of the pussy and start thinking for Richie.  We’re frustrated seeing what road you are taking – and it’s a long one.  We’ve traveled it making a lot less money.  And 2 kids.

I’m still here and your number isn’t blocked.  Can’t say that for the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment